Are you struggling to keep up with mortgage payments and facing foreclosure? Applying for a loan modification may be an option for stopping the foreclosure process and saving your home. The Ohio based Attorneys who are experienced in Loan Modification at DannLaw can help you determine your eligibility for a modification and guide you through the application process.
Should I Apply For a Loan Modification?
By applying for an Ohio loan modification, you are attempting to alter your loan to make monthly payments more manageable. A modification can take some of the strain out of your required monthly payments by:
- Lowering the interest rate of your loan.
- Extending the total length of the loan, making the monthly payments smaller.
- Forgiving a portion of the total remaining balance of the loan. This is known as a principal reduction loan modification.
You may consider a loan modification if:
- You’re unemployed
- Unanticipated bills have made it difficult to make monthly loan payments
- Your interest rate is higher than current average rates
- Your salary is lower than when you got the loan originally
- You do not qualify for loan refinancing
- Your lender is attempting to foreclose on your property
Why Hire an Ohio based Attorney with Experience in Loan Modification?
- The Ohio loan modification process is complex. An experienced loan modification attorney can help you determine which modifications you may be eligible for, what is required to apply, and what your modified payments would be.
- Loan modification scams have put many homeowners who try to go through the process on their own into even worse situations. Working with an attorney will remove this risk of potential fraud.
- We have successfully secured modifications for our clients from many lenders including Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, and more.
- In some cases, a loan modification may not be possible or the best option. Discussing your situation with an attorney can help you find the right solution, such as a short sale or personal bankruptcy.
Contact an Ohio Based Lawyer Experienced in Loan Modification Today
If you are behind on your mortgage payments and facing foreclosure, contact the attorneys at DannLaw today. We’ll work with you every step of the way to determine your modification options so you can fight foreclosure and stay in your home.